10 Benefits to Using a Virtual Administrative Assistant
- THIS IS THE BIGGIE TO REALLY THINK ABOUT: Virtual assistants reduce your labor costs! Virtual assistants are independent contractors which means you don’t need to even think about payroll taxes, vacation pay, sick days, worker’s compensation and employee benefits such as health and dental insurance and there are no OSHA regulations to follow.
- Virtual assistants are your ‘on-call’ go-to person. No need to hire part time employees and hope you have enough work to keep them busy for the hours they work. With a virtual assistant you only pay for time spent on YOUR project AND work can be done outside normal business hours.
- Virtual assistants take on those every day essential tasks you don’t have time for because you’re too busy growing your business and wearing all the others hats you have to wear: sales and marketing manager, CEO, strategic planner, etc.
- There’s no need for an actual office if you don’t need one or work from home.
- There are no agency fees as with temporary employees.
- You don’t need to spend any money on employee training.
- You won’t pay any overtime and yet you’ll still keep your projects on schedule.
- A virtual assistant may have useful skills that you don’t but desperately need.
- A virtual assistant cares about her business – it’s her livelihood – she wants you to call her and she wants you to tell others about her services. This translates to superior service.
And number 10….
A skilled virtual assistant is your collaborative partner to take on all those administrative tasks that distract you from your job of growing and running your business.